SIMILAR BOOKS BY CATEGORY
LINK FROM YOUR SITE
256 pages (March 15, 2011); 1.3MB downloadInsomniac Press
; ISBN: 9781554830398
Canadians are saddled with over 1.4 trillion dollars in consumer debt and less than 75% have three months’ savings in an emergency account. If they want to be financially free,
something has to change. It starts with this book! The Money Book for Everyone Else is a guide that will teach you:
• How only paying what your credit card company requests might leave you burdened with a balance for decades.
• How to protect your financial identity and how failing to do so could result in a life-long nightmare.
• How to spot and avoid investment scams.
• Why certain credit cards could leave you hungry and thirsty on your next flight.
• Navigating the world of Canadian tax shelters, along with the basics of investing and debt.
• How to repair and maintain your credit score.
• Simple tips for being debt-free sooner.
• Questions, criteria, and biases you need to be aware of when choosing your financial team.
Written in a simple, straightforward style and loaded with lots of real-world examples and stories for Canadians, this book has everything an individual needs to know to become financially savvy. This is not an advanced guide; specific niche topics such as retirement planning, estate planning, and taxation will only be covered as an overview. There are few interactions that will last throughout your entire life, but your relationship with money is one of them.