SIMILAR BOOKS BY CATEGORY
LINK FROM YOUR SITE
344 pages (Oct 15, 2012); 1.2MB downloadInsomniac Press
; ISBN: 9781554830923
The Criminal’s Handbook is an unflinching and practical document that delivers important survival techniques for anyone unfortunate enough to be arrested, tried, and incarcerated in Canada.
Each year almost a quarter of a million adult Canadians are
admitted into some form of custody. If you or someone you know is facing charges or serving time, then this book gives valuable information about how to survive the justice system and prison culture.
In the book, you will learn:
• What can and cannot be used against you during an
investigation and trial.
• The signs of a bad or inept lawyer.
• How to ensure that outside assets are protected if you are
• How legal rights may be “blurred” by prison officials.
• How to avoid the behaviour that creates trouble with other
• The etiquette of prisoner/guard interaction.
• What seemingly beneficial programs can actually delay or
prevent the granting of parole.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book is donated to
programs for at-risk youth