SIMILAR BOOKS BY CATEGORY
LINK FROM YOUR SITE
473 pages (March 2013); 36.6MB download
Carthay Circle Publishing; ISBN: 978-1-62515-001-1
When 17 year-old Callie’s life is suddenly cut short, she “wakes up” ABOVE, and soon discovers it’s not exactly what she expected. Still reeling from the fact that she is, in fact, no longer living, Callie learns that she’s also part of a select group of recently-passed teens fated to become Guardians.
Not only does Callie have to go to Guardian school, her dead grandmother happens to be the headmistress and the curriculum includes revisiting every mistake she’s ever made. And since no one seems to want to give her a straight answer about anything -- including the mysterious empty room next to hers -- Callie comes to realize that life ABOVE is even more confusing than the life she just left behind.
Callie must come to terms with her Watched resisting her guidance, her feelings for Logan, a boy she’s drawn to but who withholds from her, and the knowledge that she is a target for the evil that exists ABOVE. But her hardest lesson will be to understand that she has as much to give as she has to learn. Callie must choose to acknowledge and accept her gifts, embrace her fate, and become a Guardian who can make a difference that will impact the worlds below, ABOVE and beyond
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Mackie Burt has always believed we make our own luck. From a very young age, Mackie nurtured her two loves: reading and acting. Realizing that you control your own destiny, she left "traditional" high school at 16 and moved out to Los Angeles, where she finished her degree in three years, while writing her dream acting role in her first novel, ABOVE, the first in a series of 4 novels about one of life's final transitions.
Reading your eBook on the Kindle Device
There are two options to upload your eBook to the Kindle Device.
The first option is to email the book to your Kindle Account (this will have been set-up when you registered your Kindle. To find your Kindle email address simply log into your Kindle account and locate your email address; http://www.kindle.com/support):
1. Email the book to your kindle account
2. Kindle will then convert the PDF to a Kindle format. Once emailed (depending on the speed of your email) the eBook will appear on your Kindle Device.
The second option is the directly download the eBook to your Kindle Device:
1. Plug in your Kindle via your USB Port (Your computer will automatically recognize your Kindle with a prompt to open your Kindle Files)
2. Open the Kindle Files on the Computer. If a prompt does not appear, you can find Kindle under COMPUTER and open it there
3. Open the Documents Folder (located in the Kindle files)
4. Locate your ABOVE PDF file on your computer
5. You can drag and drop the eBook into the Documents Folder or Copy and Paste into the Documents Folder
6. Eject the Kindle from your Computer
7. Unplug the USB cord
8. Your ABOVE novel is now on your Kindle (Depending on your Kindle Model the book may be located under your Documents heading and not Books heading).