SIMILAR BOOKS BY CATEGORY
LINK FROM YOUR SITE
136 pages (2007); 3.9MB download
Crystal Clarity Publishers; ISBN: 9781565892163
Many people share theories on reincarnation, or karma, or what happens at death. Paramhansa Yogananda, a master of yoga, writes from his own true knowledge and experience.
Coming through Yogananda’s words, above all, is the deepest encouragement to every reader: the reassurance that God loves us, and that all of life is designed to help us move toward our own highest fulfillment.
Included in the book are such subjects as:
• Why do we see a world of suffering and inequality?
• How should we handle the challenges in our lives?
• What happens at death, and after death? Is there a heaven?
• What is the origin and purpose of reincarnation?
• This book offers fascinating answers for life’s great mysteries, but, more importantly, it tells you how to make the most of every day of the life you’ve been given.
• As Yogananda explains the operation of karma, death, and reincarnation, he also shares the deeper purpose of existence for every soul. Understanding these truths can bring clarity, confidence, and inspiration into your life.