Keeping track of your loved ones is easy now as advancements in technology have made it possible to track almost anyone. In fact, it’s not just people who can be tracked but also objects like vehicles. GPS tracking devices are now common among vehicle owners who want to keep tabs on their cars. However, this kind of monitoring system can be used for other things as well. Do you know that ankle monitors can be tracked using a GPS too? Well, the truth is that this device comes with a GPS chip installed within it. This means that the location of the wearer can be easily tracked by anyone with access to a tracking software when they are outdoors or in a location where there is no wall or ceiling that blocks the signal of the satellite. Unfortunately, many people have been victims of stalking and other such crimes because some people have hacked into these systems and used them for nefarious purposes.
How To Block Gps Signal On Ankle Monitor
- The first step is to find out how to block the GPS signal. There are a number of ways to do this, but the easiest way is to use a GPS blocker. This device can be purchased online or in stores that sell GPS trackers.
- The next step is to get tracking software and install it on your computer or mobile phone. You will need this software if you want to keep tabs on your ankle monitor and know where it is at all times.
- Connect the ankle monitor with the tracking software using a USB cable that comes with the tracker. You will also need an internet connection for this process.
- Once connected, you can start monitoring your tracker’s location in real-time through your computer or mobile phone by entering a few details about it into the tracking software such as its serial number, model number, and so on. You can also enter other details like its battery level, how long it has been inactive, and so on if you want to know more about how well it works and when it was last used by someone else besides you as well as other details like its location in real-time using Google Maps or other mapping tools available online.
- Before you start using the tracker, check your local laws in order to protect yourself from being exposed to legal problems if you use the device without having it connected to a law enforcement agency. Stopping GPS Tracking For The Police. The next thing you need to do is find out how to stop the police from tracking your ankle monitor or any other kind of tracking device for that matter. The truth is that the police have their own tools for tracking people and vehicles that are used only by law enforcement officials when they are on duty. These include helicopters, drones, and even satellites that can be used by local and federal agencies as well as private security service providers such as private investigators who offer GPS tracking services. There are also apps available online that give anyone access to these resources when they need them. If they want to track a person or vehicle in real-time, they just download this app and start monitoring their movements with just a few clicks of their mouse.
Why Blocking the GPS Signal is Important
- Blocking the GPS signal is essential for protecting the privacy of people who use tracking devices.
- You can also protect your friends and family members from being tracked by blocking the GPS signal that is sent from the tracking device to a central monitoring station where all tracks are stored.
- If you or your friends have been falsely accused of committing a crime, you can prevent law enforcement from tracking their movements by blocking the GPS signal when they leave your location, or if you are at home, going out of town.
- Blocking an ankle monitor that has been placed on you by law enforcement officials may help in preventing you from being arrested and charged with a crime after they track you by using a tracker but do not catch you in the act.
- Making it difficult for law enforcement to follow your movements will also make it difficult for them to make their case when they want to obtain evidence against you. It helps in exposing falsehoods they believe they will use against you if they are able to locate your home or other places of residence where they think that evidence might be found
- You should always ask yourself whether the laws in your state allow someone to block wireless signals of any kind before doing so, so as not to be exposed to legal problems if intercepted signals make it possible for someone else with malicious intent to access information about your activities when there is no way for them legally to do so with just a few clicks of their mouse on an app on their phone or computer.
- If you have been banned by someone on the internet or your email, use a program to block their access to it so that they cannot continue and send you angry messages, or post hateful comments on your profile page.
- When you are abroad and a law enforcement official wants to track your movements without a court order, they will usually try to use a low-cost GPS tracking system (for instance Garmin) to monitor your movements in order for them to seek a court order in this setting is highly illegal and very dangerous for the people whose movements are being monitored because these systems can be easily turned off by anyone with malicious intent. These trackers may also be used improperly as evidence for criminal prosecution.
- With The Tor network, anyone can create an anonymous identity over the Internet that can reach all other servers within this network via encryption so that nobody knows who is connected from within until they exit from these networks at which point their location becomes known as one of many points of entry on the Internet and all clients connected to it become known individually through encrypted exit addresses transmitted back out on the same system without any way of knowing where they are going until they arrive at one of these points of communication leaving no fingerprints behind if there ever was something like that left behind, to begin with, having been taken off the system and then re-entered into another client’s network in order for the person to be able to reconnect with it.
Effective Ways to Block the GPS Signal on an Ankle Monitor
- Buy a watch with a built-in GPS signal blocker in order to prevent anyone from tracking you while you are on the move.
- Enable “Location Services” on your phone so that apps on it do not track where you are at any time and use a program like Stealthy.IO to hide the fact of your presence from them from within the program itself so that the app does not work correctly unless you unblock it inside of it, post an update for it or install an update for it before enabling “Location Services”.
- Buy or build one of these apps called Stealthy (which works very well) and place it on your phone. There is a reason why a large number of people first use this program as they notice that they have been tracked via their phones when they are using public WiFi networks, public transportation systems, airports, and anywhere else they need their phones to work properly while they are within public networks if someone is monitoring them legally by law enforcement or intelligence agencies doing some kind of investigation into their life that has nothing at all to do with them or anything illegal about them, but which involves their phone usage when half the time it is possible for them to seek out these devices being placed around in order for people working for intelligence agencies or law enforcement agencies who may be monitoring someone’s activities illegally through illegal surveillance to take advantage of them as well as track their location whenever they leave home which also includes outside cars when used during travel (especially rental cars).
- Buy or build one of these programs called “Stealthy.IO” and place it on your computer. There is a reason why many people first use this program as they notice that they have been tracked via their computers when they are using public WiFi networks, public transportation systems, airports, and anywhere else they need their computers to work properly while they are within public networks if someone is monitoring them legally by law enforcement or intelligence agencies doing some kind of investigation into their life that has nothing at all to do with them or anything illegal about them, but which involves their computer usage when half the time it’s possible for them to seek out these devices being placed around in order for people working for intelligence agencies or law enforcement agencies who may be monitoring someone’s activities illegally through illegal surveillance to take advantage of them as well as track their location whenever they leave home which also includes outside cars when used during travel (especially rental cars).
- Use a computer connected to the internet with a VPN (Virtual Private Network) application installed on it that allows you to create an encrypted tunnel through which you can pass all data between the VPN server and one side of your computer and out of the other side if your privacy is really that important to you because most people do not realize just how much data intelligence agencies can get from simply checking publicly available information from companies like Google (which tracks everything) plus all the other information of everyone’s online activities that these companies have access too whereas an older version of this software would not allow you to even have an encrypted tunnel through which data could pass over the Internet because it was based on the older internet protocols, but now the newer versions of this software are built for individuals or companies so that they can protect their privacy and access hand-typed information from anywhere in the world.
Ankle monitors are used to tracking the movements of a person under house arrest or a person on probation. A GPS tracking device is installed within this device and it can be tracked using tracking software. However, you can block the GPS signal on the device so that it cannot be tracked. Blocking the signal is important because it will let the wearer lead a normal life.