You’ve been playing Fortnite on PS4 with your friends for a while, but you’re ready to take your gameplay to the next level. You need a fresh new alias and a compelling new in-game identity. How do you change your name on Fortnite? If you have an Epic Games account and have purchased the game, then it is easy! In this article, we will explain how to change your name on Fortnite. This process is slightly different if you are playing on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One. If you want to know how to change your name on Fortnite on any platform, keep reading.
How To Change Your Name On Fortnite PS4
- Log into your Fortnite account on PlayStation 4.
- Go to the Settings menu on your PS4 and select “Settings” from the top-right corner.
- Select “Account Management” to access your Account Management Settings.
- From here, select “Change Name” and then select “Continue Without Saving” to proceed without saving the changes you make to your account settings.
- Enter a new name you would like to use in Fortnite, and then confirm the name change by pressing the X button on your PS4 controller or by hitting Enter on the keyboard/mouse of your computer or mobile device (if you are playing from there).
- You will receive a confirmation message on your PS4, and then you will be taken back to the Fortnite game screen.
- To change your name in-game, go to the Settings menu on your PS4 again and select “Account Management” from the top-right corner.
- Select “Change Name” and then select “Save Changes” to save your account name changes for future use!
How To Change Your Username On Fortnite (XBOX)
- Log into your Xbox Live account.
- Select “Account” from the menu. It is located on the left-hand side of the screen. This will take you to a page where you can access all of your account information and settings.
- Click on “Change Avatar” on the left-hand side of the screen. This will take you to a page where you can choose your new avatar image.
- Select “Continue,” then select the “Continue using my Xbox Live profile picture” option from the drop-down menu next to it, and then use a photo that represents yourself or your gaming group, or even any other image that would be appropriate for your new name! When you are done selecting an image, click on “Continue” again to continue changing your username!
How Much Does It Cost To Change Your Name On Fortnite PS4?
- If you have an Epic Games account, you can change your name for free.
- If you do not have an Epic Games account, you can transfer your Fortnite Save File to a new account for $19.99.
- If you want to change your name on Fortnite on Xbox One, it costs $19.99 and takes a few days to complete the process.
- If you want to change your name on Fortnite on PlayStation 4, it costs $19.99 and can be completed in a few hours.
Can You Change Your Name On Fortnite PS4 More Than Once?
- log in to your Fortnite account
- Click on the Gear icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Change Name” and click on it.
- Enter your new name in the box and press “Submit”. This process will take a few minutes so be patient!
- Your name will be changed once you click “Submit”, but don’t worry, that is not all! You can now go back to the main menu and find this new alias listed under “Name”, just above your current in-game name. You can confirm your change by pressing X (or Square) at any point during gameplay or by clicking on other players’ names while playing online. Make sure you are online when changing names though because if you are not, you won’t see your new name until you quit Fortnite and relaunch it.
Can You Change Your Steam Name If You Have A Different Playstation Account?
- Log into your Fortnite account.
- Click on the Settings button.
- Click on “Manage Names & Aliases” on the left side of the page.
- Type in your new name in the box called “New Name” and click “Submit.” You will be asked to confirm that it is a new name and not a duplicate of an existing alias you have chosen before. Your new name will be saved to your Fortnite account and you will receive an email notification with a link to submit your request for verification through our system, if applicable.
How Long Does It Take To Change Your Name On Fortnite PS4?
- Go to your PlayStation Network Account and select the “Account Management” tab.
- Select the “Privacy Settings” option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the “Name” section and under the “Select Custom Name” box, select “Yes.”
- Enter your desired name in the next screen and press “OK.” You will now be able to use this new name for Fortnite on PS4 as well as other platforms that use PlayStation Network!
It’s important to remember that when you change your name in Fortnite, it will also change your name in other Epic Games games as well. It’s an account-wide change, so make sure you’re completely satisfied with your new name before you decide to go ahead and change it. If you’ve been playing Fortnite for a while and are ready for a change, you can easily change your name. All you have to do is sign into your Epic Games account and change your name on Fortnite. Changing your name in Fortnite can be a great way to show off your personality, but you need to make sure that your new name is appropriate. Whatever you decide to go with, know that changing your name in Fortnite is quick and easy.