Truth serum is more commonly known as a type of drug that can be used to extract information from a subject. It is also known as anthelmintic and is often referred to as Calabar bean or New World ergot. Truth serum can be administered in different ways, including intramuscular, intravenous, and oral methods. Truth serum isn’t just something that Hollywood makes up. In fact, truth serums are used in clinical settings around the world. They’re also called anthelmintics because they have properties that make them useful for getting answers from people who aren’t willing to give them otherwise. Truth serums are unique in that they have certain properties that make them useful for extracting information from people who aren’t willing to give it otherwise. They are not particularly common outside of fictional works and clinical settings, but there are several ways you can make your own at home if you need one.
How To Make Truth Serum At Home
- Take the fresh juice of two oranges and one lemon.
- Add a half cup of water and a pinch of salt to it.
- Mix it well and drink this mixture on an empty stomach for two days in a row to get relief from inflammation or swelling.
- After that, drink this mixture once daily till your problem is solved.
- You can also use this mixture as a face pack by mixing some milk with it and applying it on your face for 10 minutes before washing it off with warm water.
What is Truth Serum?
Truth serum is a substance that induces a state of mind in which the person who is under its influence is much more likely, to tell the truth than normal. This can be done in several ways, including injection, intramuscular injection, intravenous injection, inhalation, and oral administration. The most popular used in clinical settings is an intravenous injection, followed by intramuscular injection. Oral administration is not very common because it takes too long for the subject to feel the effects. It is known by several other names, including New World ergot, Calabar bean, narco-analysis, narco-interrogation, and hypnotic narcosis.
How Does Truth Serum Work?
- Truth serum works by altering the person’s state of mind.
- It induces a state that is similar to being asleep and unaware of your surroundings.
- It isn’t a true form of hypnosis, but it does make the person more susceptible to suggestions and more willing to cooperate with the one administering the serum.
- It does this by inducing several changes in the brain.
- It suppresses the function of the reticular activating system, which is what keeps the person awake and aware. It also suppresses the function of the limbic system, which is the part of the brain that regulates emotions. It also suppresses the function of the amygdala, which is the part of the brain that deals with fear.
How To Make Your Own Truth Serum
The best way to make your own truth serum is to use ingredients that are already in your kitchen. Unfortunately, there aren’t many ingredients that fit the bill. Here are the best options: –
This is a plant that has laxative properties. It is often used in herbal teas, but it can also be used in truth serums. Its active ingredient is a compound known as emodin. Emodin is toxic in high amounts, so it isn’t a good idea to try to use cascara sagrada on its own. However, it can be mixed with other ingredients to create the serum.
Cascara sagrada is available in capsules and in bulk powder form. It can be found at health food stores and even some pharmacies.
This is a spice that is known for having a hot taste. It has been used as an ingredient in chili powder, as well as other spicy dishes. It can also be used in a truth serum. The active ingredient in cayenne pepper is capsaicin, which is what gives it its hot flavor and its ability to induce sweating when eaten or applied topically to the skin. Cayenne pepper is available in capsule form at health food stores and other places that sell herbal remedies and supplements. Capsaicin cream can also be purchased online and at some pharmacies, but it isn’t always easy to find because of how it’s used usually by athletes who are trying to ease soreness and pain after exercising intensely or people who want relief from arthritis symptoms without taking prescription drugs that often have unpleasant side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Valerian Root Extracts
Valerian root extracts are commonly found in herbal teas that are taken to promote relaxation and better sleep quality, but they have also been used as ingredients for truth serums because of their sedative properties. Valerian root extract works by causing GABA receptors to become more active than usual, which is the brain chemical that causes relaxation and sedation.
Capsules can be found at health food stores, pharmacies, and online.
Papaver Somniferum (Opium Poppy Seeds)
If you have access to them, you can add opium poppy seeds to a solvent and use it as a truth serum. Opium poppy seeds have the active ingredient morphine, which is a sedative. The reason why it can be used in a truth serum is that when people are under the influence of morphine, they are much more likely, to tell the truth than if they were sober.
The problem with using opium poppy seeds as a truth serum is that they’re very expensive and you’ll need a lot of them to make even one small dose, so you’ll run out of money before you even get started. They can be found on eBay or at some specialty herb shops.
Secale Sprague (Rye Grass)
Ryegrass is a good option if you have it available. It is toxic in large quantities, but you can use it in a truth serum without harming yourself. It has the active ingredient secalin, which is a sedative.
Secalin can be found at health food stores and some supermarkets that carry organic foods.
Datura Stramonium (Jimson Weed)
You can use the plant Datura stramonium as a truth serum if you have access to it. It isn’t available in any health food stores that I know of, but it is easy to find online. The active ingredient in Datura stramonium is scopolamine, which causes amnesia and dissociation, making it a good choice for a truth serum. However, it isn’t very safe to use this way because there are many side effects including memory loss and hallucinations. You should never take this plant unless you are under the supervision of a professional and only when absolutely necessary. If you do decide to use it as an ingredient for your truth serum, make sure you don’t take too much of it or else you may end up with permanent brain damage or even die from an overdose. Scopolamine can also be found in other plants like belladonna and jimson weed so if you want to do some experimenting with plants that may be more readily available to you than datura stramonium itself, those are good options too. Just make sure that when using any of these plants in a truth serum, always start with small doses so that if anything goes wrong or if you experience any side effects, you can stop taking it right away and still be okay.
5 Natural Ingredients for Making Your Own Truth Serum
There are a few key ingredients that you can use in tandem to make your own truth serum at home. These are the best options:
- Calendula – Calendula is an herb that is commonly used in teas for its medicinal properties. You can blend it in a solvent to create a truth serum.
- Datura – Datura is an herb that is part of the nightshade family. It is toxic, but you can use a solvent to separate the active ingredients.
- Lobelia – Lobelia is a common herb that is often used in smoking blends. You can use it to create a truth serum by adding it to a solvent.
- Mandrake Root – Mandrake root can be used to create a truth serum by adding it to a solvent.
- Saffron – Saffron is a spice that has been used for thousands of years. It can be used to create a truth serum by adding it to a solvent.
3 Synthetic Ingredients for Making Your Own Truth Serum
There are a few synthetic ingredients that can be used to make your own truth serum at home. These are the best options:
- Barium Carbonate – Barium carbonate is an inorganic compound that can be used to create a truth serum.
- Ergometrine – Ergometrine is a common drug that can be used to create a truth serum.
- Glycerol – Glycerol can be used to create a truth serum by adding it to a solvent.
- Potassium Chloride – Potassium chloride is a salt that can be used to create a truth serum.
- Sodium Chloride – Sodium chloride (table salt) can be used to create a truth serum.
Truth serums aren’t just something that exists in the realm of fiction or the clinical setting. You can make your own truth serum at home with a few common ingredients. There are many different types of truth serums that can be used in different ways. They are less common than other drugs, but they can be just as effective. If you need to extract information from someone who isn’t willing to give it, a truth serum may be your best option.